The value proposition
1. CRM Express Live is a professional CRM software solution with more than 20 features.
2. It comes with full turnkey solution at very affordable price.
3. It is a no-compromise solution which delivers powerful features and delivers high performance at low cost.
4. It is designed to work on a local area network and the internet.
5. It is ready to use without any additional training.
6. It can be web-based or intranet-based or single-computer based.
7. It can be installed on any operating system from Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2003 or UNIX/Linux.
8. It has a 24/7 customer support through customer portal or email.
9. It is highly scalable and can be expanded to accommodate any needs.
10. It allows for fast and easy installation and configuration.
11. It has a powerful analytical reporting feature.
12. It has a comprehensive web site.
13. It is scalable and expandable.
14. It is integrated with all leading customer data sources.
15. It offers a multi-language user interface.
16. It has advanced user interface and can be customized.
The use of CRM Express Live is affordable and fast and allows for fast and easy deployment.
CRM Express Live 1.0 was released in the year 2000.
Category:Customer relationship management softwareQ:
Passing parameter to callback function, without “this” – Angular2
I have a list of items I am currently filtering, sorting and paginating. The list is created in the component “featured”, it is then passed to the component “main” which is where the data is displayed. Currently the “main” component is created in a directive.
Now I want to add a filter based on the option selected from a dropdown list. The dropdown is part of “main” component and works fine, the only thing is, it is initially not set to the filter selected. So I am doing it in the callback function of the “main” component, but this.filters is undefined, so I cannot use this.filters.filter(f => f.type === “tag”). Here is my code:
This course focuses on the development of ethical skills and ethical reasoning by students in grades 7-12. The course aims to develop ethical reasoning by helping students understand the interconnections between ethical, legal and social issues and the choices made by citizens in their interactions with others. Students are exposed to a variety of ethical cases and dilemmas and given tools to make ethical decisions. As these skills are being developed, students are encouraged to understand the contributions of ethical reasoning in the global community.
Courses related to this course include:
Introduction to Law
American Constitutional Law
History of the United States
Sociology and Psychology
Courses related to this course include:
How to Use this course:
Courses can be selected from the course list on the left. You must have at least one course selected in order to access this page.
Courses should be chosen using the check boxes (in green) on the right.
Click “Continue” to add the course
This is a drop-down list of the course titles.
Classes are located in the main list.
After selecting the courses you want to use, click the Add or Remove Course button.
Click this button to remove the course.
Note that at least one course must be selected in order to be able to add a course.
Warning: If you try to add a course that is already in your course list, the Add/Remove Course dialog box will not open and will state “Cannot add course. The course selected is already in the course list.”
You must log-out of the current account and log-in again with the new account in order to transfer courses.
Click on the name of the course that you want to transfer.
Then click the Add or Remove Course button.
Note: You can only add courses that you have access to.
You can only transfer courses that you have access to.
You cannot transfer courses that were added by another user.
Log out of the current account and log-in to the new account.
Note: Once you have successfully added a course to the new account you can use it until you decide to remove it.
Please be sure to add courses to the new account that you will use.
If the courses in the new account do not meet the minimum requirement, an error message will appear.
In order to remove a course from the new account, please log-out of the new account and log-in to the original account.
Live is a totally responsive web application. It allows you to handle your mail in a totally separate way and view your contacts in a totally separate way.
Live is entirely configured on the fly so if you have no experience setting up a CRM system we are confident that you can get setup and running in no time. You can edit the CRM via a browser without the need to download any program.
Live gives you instant access to all your information in one system. It can make all your existing information instantly available in a very quick and efficient way. Live gives you the ability to see which contacts are available for all your business in one view.
Every business is different. However, your contacts in a CRM system are going to be the same so as long as you have the people you need they are going to be there.
CRM-Express Live Main Features:
We understand that you need a CRM that can work with the needs of your company and this is why we have spent the time to ensure that we provide a solution that is quick, reliable, affordable and adaptable.
As a web-based CRM, all CRM-Express Live software functionality is provided to the customer via the Internet and accessed via a Web Browser.
Following is a list of some of the key features of CRM-Express Live:
Enterprise CRM Solution
Enterprise CRM Solution
Cloud CRM Solution
Intranet CRM Solution
Single-Computer CRM Solution
Web CRM Solution
Intuitive CRM Interface
Mobile CRM Application
Real-Time Contact List
Remote Desktop Support
Multiple Bank Accounts
Social Media Integration
Mobile Data Sync
Agent Approval Status
Business Networks by the Internet. Contact Manager CRM-Express Live
* New CRM Express Live with professional CRM software* Adjustable Contact List tab option* New Simple and Professional Home pages* New "Click" Feature to move to another list* Adjustable Maximum Number of Lists* Paging Utilities* Full Calendar Display of Events (with Create, Delete and Edit Feature)* New Simple and Professional Information Display* New Word Search feature* New "Add to My Calendar" button* New "My Lists" button* Automatic "Auto-Activation" feature* Access calendar from anywhere with Internet browser* Quick search feature* New Calendar Records and Tasks feature* Record Creation,Delete and Edit function* Receive Email Alerts (with added features)* New "From" option for Email Reports* New "To" option for Email Reports* New "Reply-to" option for Email Reports* New "Subject" option for Email Reports* New "Attachment" option for Email Reports* New "Reply-to" for Email Reports* New "Reference Number" for Email Reports* New "Document Number" for Email Reports* New "Attachments" for Email Reports* New "Reference" for Email Reports* New "Forwarded" for Email Reports* New "Print" for Email Reports* Improved List Searching* Improved Content Searching* Improved Sorting* Improved "Advanced Search" option* Improved "Advanced Record Editing" option* Improved Recurring Events (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Recurring Items (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Task Recording (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Task Scheduling (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Task Linking (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Task Assigning (with features including record creation,delete and edit)* Improved Task Priority (with features including record creation,delete
The following system requirements are not in any particular order.
OS: Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU or AMD Athlon™ XP CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
OS: Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
We have provided the minimum and recommended system